Monday, August 10, 2009

"The sky is blue and the sun is shining/I feel like a bum with a pocket full of diamonds/I'm free as a bird and my spirit's flying...

That's enough to keep me Smiling" -Tim McGraw

We went with our friends, Kim and Chris, Jen and John,
to see the Tim McGraw concert at CMAC on July 16th.
We had great weather and a great time!!
Kim and Chris

Jen and John

Kyle and Becca

Tim McGraw (it is hard to tell, but it is him!)

Gray loves riding this tractor--he doesnt really push it anywhere yet, but he loves steering and getting on and off.

The little monkey--I do recall the various comments about this toy warned that kids would climb up in it...I thought, not my baby! Ha ha! Notice that he's not only sitting in it, but it's a bit crooked because he perched it on the table that fits into the yellow part!

Run, run, run, as fast as you can...he never stops!!

Gray and Kyle at Kyle's office

No comments: