Wednesday, January 6, 2010

“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”



I was able to get away for the weekend before my birthday for a long-awaited trip to visit my friend, Melissa, in NYC.  I flew in on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon.  I had a great time-we went to the Today Show, walked around and saw the holiday sights, met up with our friend Heather who was coming into the city to see a show, saw the play, "Oleanna," and then did some celebrity stalking-there are a lot of big names in a lot of the Broadway shows right now.  We saw Hugh Jackman!!  I had a wonderful time and was so glad to catch up with Melissa and have some me-time...but I was also glad to get home to see my two guys!!  Thanks to Kyle for making it possible for me to go and to Melissa for making it such a great time!

No comments: