Sunday, December 20, 2009

You and I have memories/Longer than that road/That stretches out ahead-"Two of Us"-Guster


Melissa came up to visit for a couple days at the beginning of November.  We had a great time-went to the Geneseo alumni get together and saw a few friends I havent seen in a long time.  On Friday night, Kyle, Melis, and I went to see Guster at the Armory.  2nd row!  Awesome show-a 10th anniversary of the Lost and Gone Forever album.  I love Guster-and I am pretty sure this was my 7th show...after the show they were throwing out some stuff to the audience, and I was telling Kyle he should use his long arms to get me something-and he did-caught a pick and a signed bongo drum cover!  Melissa got the pick, we kept the cover!  A great weekend with a great friend!

No comments: