Thursday, July 3, 2008

"An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow." -Anonymous

Kyle and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday with a trip to Geneseo. We ate some subs at Aunt Cookies-which is THE BEST sub shop, in case you didn't know-and then we walked around campus. We ended the trip with some ice cream from Mama Mias. We talked about some great memories and people we met during our years there. Campus is so different-they have been working very hard to beautify the grounds. I told Kyle if we stay in the area, I would love to live there--it is such a great little town. Our hope is that one day Grayson will go there and meet his future wife--just like his mom and dad and Grandma and Grandpa Orton. We love Geneseo.

















Monroe hall-Kyle lived here his junior year as an RA and I lived there my freshman year!




















Kyle obviously loves his sub!











No comments: